Analysis Laboratory builds relationships by providing services that improve food and beverage operations.
We work to develop a relationship that answers questions about your process.
Is it in control?
Are trends emerging?
Are changes warranted?
What are the expected effects of those changes?
We cultivate this relationship by responding to clients' needs and constraints
We promote the principle of continuous improvement. We start by developing a set of questions that describe your process:
- Mailing sample kits to facilitate collection/shipping.
- Timely acknowledgement of sample receipt and our best estimate of results availability.
- Email EXCEL file as soon as complete.
- Follow up to assure that the data are useful to process decision making and to encourage any questions/comments.
To answer the questions, we collect data consistently, create a
database, look for trends, develop probabilities and set achievable
benchmarks for future performance.
- What is it supposed to do?
- How do I know if it's working well?
- What would happen if I change?
Consistent testing makes data most effective: no gaps, no second
guessing what happened 'way back when,' and no chance that your next
decision will be based on wishful thinking.
Contact us to discuss process control objectives. We'll pursue
available (AOAC, ASBC, NIST, Standard Methods, custom) food/beverage
testing protocols to determine costs, benefits, logistics and ROI of
outsourced (onshore) lab testing. Analysis Laboratory is your partner in product testing and process monitoring.
"I am forever reminding my colleagues that calculations for alcohol,
IBU and color are very unreliable and they need to be getting their
beer tested regularly."